Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains a total of fifteen oversize scrapbooks of news clippings from 1951-1959 and 1970-1975, highlighting Seattle University men's basketball teams, with scattered articles on golf, tennis and baseball.
This historical collection of student athlete records contains selected individual biographies, player statistics, photographs, news clippings, scattered team photographs and the annual official men's and women's basketball programs and publicity materials. Primary coverage focuses on Seattle University's basketball programs with limited materials covering baseball, crew, golf, gymnastics, skiing, soccer, and tennis.
This eclectic collection of trophies, awards and memorabilia recognizes Seattle University sports teams and individual athletes, both men and women, and coaching staff for achievement in various collegiate athletics events.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Press kits 2
- Artifacts 1
- Balls (object genres) 1
- Banners 1
- Cheerleading -- Washington (State) -- Seattle. 1
- College athletes -- Washington (State) -- Seattle 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diving -- Washington (State) -- Seattle. 1
- Jerseys 1
- Placards (information artifacts) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Skis and skiing -- Washington (State) -- Seattle. 1
- Statistics 1
- Telegrams 1
- Trophies (objects) 1
- Washington (State) 1 ∧ less