Seattle University Graduate Council Minutes
Scope and Contents note
The collection contains agendas, minutes and other related material from 1957-1971. The collection is not comprehensive.
- Seattle University. Graduate Council (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
The collection is open for research.
Seattle University's Graduate Council was a standing committee from 1957 until the mid-1990's. The Council focused on graduate curriculum and new programs in parallel with the Academic Council, which addressed the undergraduate curriculum.
1 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Seattle University's Graduate Council was a standing committee from 1957 until the mid-1990's. This collection contains material from 1957-1971.
- Guide to the Seattle University Graduate Council Minutes
- Rick Block and Mary Linden Sepulveda
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funding for preparing the finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Part of the Seattle University, Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, Special Collections Repository
901 12th Avenue
Seattle WA 98122-1090 USA