Seattle University Office of the President: Kenneth Baker, SJ Records
Scope and Contents note
The collection consists of correspondence, reports and news articles. The collection is not comprehensive.
- Seattle University. Office of the President (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
The collection is open for research.
Kenneth Baker, SJ was the 17th president of Seattle University and served for a brief time from January until November 1, 1970. Louis Gaffney, SJ was appointed Acting President upon Baker's departure in November 1970.
2 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Kenneth Baker, SJ served as the 17th president of Seattle University from January - November 1, 1970. This collection contains some files generated and compiled by Seattle University's Office of the President during his administration.
- Colleges and Universities
- Education, Higher -- Washington (State) -- Seattle
- Seattle University--Faculty
- Seattle University--Presidents--20th century
- Seattle University--Records and correspondence
- Seattle University. Office of the President
- Universities and colleges -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Administration
- Guide to the Seattle University Office of the President: Kenneth Baker, SJ Records
- Rick Block and Mary Linden Sepulveda
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funding for preparing the finding aid was provided through a grant awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Part of the Seattle University, Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons, Special Collections Repository
901 12th Avenue
Seattle WA 98122-1090 USA